June 2014 - August 2016 at Purdue University
Proactively engaging with over 30 clients from Purdue University among various disciplines. The prompt and detailed procedures or statistic implementations are provided to clients by communicating their data and requirements through emails or face-to-face meetings. To help client achieve the goals in time, I helped them with statistical modeling, experiment designs and data analysis, including power calculations, repeated measure mixed effects models, linear regressions, prediction, classification using a wide variety of statistical computing programs, including R, SAS, SPSS, and Minitab.
Graduate Student Instructor at Purdue University
January 2016 - Present
Acting as the course web-master for Introduction to Statistics class (STAT 350). I am responsible for preparing, administering weekly quizzes,reviewing SAS, R and lab notes, holding weekly office hours, and proctoring examinations.
Teaching Assistant at Purdue University
- Fall 2013: STAT 517 Statistical Inference, Grader
- Fall 2015: STAT 350 Introduction to Statistics, TA
- Fall 2016: STAT 350 Intrduction to Statistics, Instructor
- Spring 2017: STAT 350 Intrduction to Statistics, Instructor
- Summer 2017: STAT 350 Intrduction to Statistics, Instructor
- Fall 2017: STAT 350 Intrduction to Statistics, Instructor